Search results

1. A

Hardware Failures in 2022 - Post yours!

This little power supply tester has helped me figure out why a board wasnt booting before. Maybe it would have caught that cable oops? https://www.thermaltake.com/dr-power-ii.html
  2. A

WTB: Chassis with 16+ 3.5" bays, dual LGA2011-3 board/psu/misc [US-FL]

PSU is Silverstone Strider Titanium, 700W. Model is SST-ST70F-TI. No idea how much shipping is, In the $100 range I would think for such a large box. Timeline is ok whenever, it'll just be sitting here.
  3. A

WTB: Chassis with 16+ 3.5" bays, dual LGA2011-3 board/psu/misc [US-FL]

Only 15 drive capable, but I've got a Rosewill 4500 style case loaded up with some noctua fans I could move for that $200 figure. Call it 300 for the power supply and all of internal the cables? Am on the coast east of Orlando, so shipping could potentially be avoided as well.
  4. A

Server Conversion Possible?

Hopefully you have the current array backed up (somewhere). If so, then nuking the OS/data from orbit and transfering back to the new truenas array is your best option. The raid card may be usable if it can be flashed for use as a simple HBA (host bus adapter). Random truenas forum posting...
  5. A

FS and Free - Various Items

Am interested in the rack. Am localish too! Can I/we get a few photos?
  6. A

[WTS-FREE][Central FL] Local Pickup - Old Server and HTPC Chassis

Update. Case in hand. Would totally shop/buy/freeload from Magius again. :-)
  7. A

[WTS-FREE][Central FL] Local Pickup - Old Server and HTPC Chassis

Am around the Coco area and I'll take the RSV-L4500 case!
  8. A

Give away: 4u Norco 24 bay case

Model number? I'm not too far away and interested.