Search results

1. T

EXPIRED 18TB WD Easystore (Easyshucks) $199.99 at BestBuy

I picked one up today to see: WD180EDGZ Manufactured August 2023 in Thailand
  2. T

WD My Book 10tb $79.99

Congrats...one of the lucky few. :) I had ordered just before sunrise on the east coast and my two 10TB drives were cancelled, as I suspected they would be. I’m never lucky with these things. :( Glad to heard some people got theirs all the same!
  3. T

NAS and Lightweight Server Build Planning

Dell frequently runs a deal on the T30 (mini-tower) for $299 which runs cool, quiet, and draws few watts from the wall. It might be worth taking a look at; they’ll run the standard deal again for Memorial Day I would imagine. The T30 ships with a Xeon E3-1225v5 and 8GB ECC memory along with a...
  4. T

WD My Book 10tb $79.99

As much as I’d like them to, I sincerely doubt it. This has now made the rounds on various deal sites and from all accounts, people have been ordering them in quantity. I wouldn’t expect that Amazon will ship thousands of them at around half the average sale price. Typically, any pricing...
  5. T

Used SanDisk CloudSpeed Eco Gen II 2.5" SATA 1.92TB SSD

I encountered the same with this seller on the original listing; I made an offer for a moderate quantity and they countered significantly higher than the buy-it-now price for the same. I opted to pass entirely as SSD prices have been falling and more of this sort of gear will be finding it's...