Search results

1. B

UK [FS] Bob's workshop tidy up

@bob_dvb I sent you a PM, still interested in your HBA cards
  2. B

UK [FS] Bob's workshop tidy up

I'd take all three HBA's if there's a discount :)
  3. B

Dual 10GBase-T port PCIe v3 network adapter

you can buy 10GBase-T transceivers, I'd imagine that will be your best option assuming you want to use your pre-existing Cat6 cabling and must use 10GBase-T. It will bump the price though :(
  4. B

MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM

That would be interesting but I'm not sure that the CRS326 can run RouterOS ? I know the router devices can run either but I don't know if the same applies to the switching products.
  5. B

That's a shame, what about similar devices running RouterOS? (like CRS309-1G-8S+IN)
  6. B

Thanks, I hadn't seen that review. Routing performance is not critical so that's OK. Of more concern are some of the follow up comments from users regarding performance issues on traffic between the 1Gb and 10Gb ports. Whether this has been fixed by the current firmware (2.9) appears unconfirmed.
  7. B

Thinking about buying one of these, does anyone have any experience with this model? Specifically, I want to get a 10Gb link between my workstation and server and this seems to have a pair of 10Gb capable SFP+ cages Seems very cheap for the features on offer.
  8. B

FS.com XL710 Network Adapters

My company bought about a dozen 10Gb HPE compatible SFP modules from FS.com a few months ago. I can only say our experience was very positive. We screwed up and ordered the wrong model and didn't realise for serveral months. After-sales were very responsive and we got them exchanged without...