Search results

1. L

Fujitsu TX300 S7 SAS Enclosure Wiring Question

Sorry for the delayed reply, work has been hectic and a bout of food poisoning doesn't make for much time playing with my own kit at home. I bought 2x of StarTech LP4 to P4 cables from Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00066IO2O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) I...
  2. L

I'll dig out my multimeter and give it a go. Thank you for the information.
  3. L

Looking through the magnifier, I can't see any of the tracks going to the SAS pins for power. Thanks for the tip though. I think I'll try a molex to 4pin CPU connector and see how it goes, I've not lost anything
  4. L

I've had both parts of the backplane under a magnifying glass, there isn't any small writing around the x6 connector, on either side.
  5. L

Thanks for that, I didn't make myself very clear, I want to put the drive cage into a non-Fujitsu chassis, a home build if you wish.
  6. L

Hi, I have just acquired a 8 bay SAS enclosure from a Fujitsu TX300 S7, 8 SAS disks in 2x 5.25" bays, the front is as this one: Fujitsu HDD Expansion Box, 2.5" SAS - SATA C26361-K835-B276 Thing is, the power is supplied by 2x 4 pin connectors that are a box configuration and all the wires going...