Search results

1. A

Samsung NVMe drivers for MS Windows Server 2016 ?

I came across a method that does not involve running Wix just in case you're not comfortable w/ that. Additionally I experienced that extracted MSI's won't run 2nd time on Windows server, in case you decide to uninstall them then re-install while testing performance between released versions...
  2. A

If you have the TP-Link T1700G-28TQ switch...

Since this thread has many T1700G-28TQ owners - does anyone know if T1700G-28TQ can do QOS by MAC Address or IP ?
  3. A

Thanks, the link works. I also reached out to TP Link support, they were very quick to respond and said that they reached out to developers to release the fix in Beta firmware version to Production. So hopefully we should see an official release soon. Have you experienced any other issues...
  4. A

Odd, the link didn't work for me, gives me an "Access Denied" error. Yeah, I'd feel much better if the fix was included in the official production firmware. I'll send them a note, see what they'll say.
  5. A

That's great. Much thanks for quick reply! Would you happen to know if there was an official production firmware release, if not is the beta firmware freely available or would I have to contact support?
  6. A

Hi all - Thanks for sharing your usage results, I'm considering this switch - can anyone please confirm if the connection problems with this switch have been resolved in newer firmware? Thanks in advance!