Search results

1. G

Help with SC846 chassis and not booting

so I tried the Y-splitter and a new pcie powered video card but it still didnt work. Finally I took apart my current gaming PC (Asrock AB350M Pro4 with 1700x) and fired up first try. Im thinking there might be a compatibility issue with the motherboard which is very strange. On to the next...
  2. G

I was reading through the SM chassis manual and it was talking about the need to have both 8 pin EPS connectors connected otherwise your warranty is voided, Ill have a look to see if they are on the same rail or not to see why they state that. I did however, was able to get the SM mb to boot to...
  3. G

Thats what I thought at first, however I took the whole motherboard out of the case and had it resting on a box
  4. G

First off my first post on this fourms but I found this place and found it to have some of the most insightful responses that Ive seen around. So I recently got a supermicro sc846 it came with a x8dth-if, that I was able to boot to bios. Since I had a more powerful system available I wanted to...