Search results

1. H

Tutorial: Updating IBM M1015/LSI 9211-8i Firmware on UEFI Systems

No idea.. I didn't have to do any of that. I needed the adapter in IT mode so that FreeNAS could manage it.
  2. H

Yep that definately looks like the EFI shell.. I would think the problem is therefore the LSISAS tool is not recognising the card because of the version of IBM firmware you have on it at the moment.. This guy seems to have had the same problem and solved it by erasing the firmware first using...
  3. H

Are you sure you booted UEFI USB? The screen font looks like it would if you booted LEGACY... On mine, when I booted UEFI, I got a tiny font... can you do screenshots of what happens when your booting before you get to the command prompt..?
  4. H

Not sure what you mean its 'set' for UEFI/LEGACY.. But maybe the below might help: So my BIOS is an UEFI bios but it doesn't have a built-in UEFI shell. This I think is the same case with you. Did you copy the EFI directory (with the BOOT sub-directory in it, and the bootX64.efi file inside...
  5. H

Excellent guide - thank you worked perfectly. My UEFI bios doesn't have a built in UEFI shell, so the one change I did was also copy the EFI directory onto my usb.