Search results

1. D

MY R86s Review With OpnSense. Very Impressive !!

Before you beat me up here, let me explain. I'm starting off and learning how to do reviews one day id like to be as good as Patrick and review products because I "LOVE" hardware, software not so much. If i could get free hardware all day to do reviews id be in heaven ! After watching...
  2. D

Canada Sold !

Sorry i sold it a few days ago, it went to Michigan USA.
  3. D

AU [FS] - 42x 32GB Hynix DDR4-2400 ECC RDIMMs - Lenovo 46W0833

If I can sell my Supermicro box, i'll be pm'ing to buy 4 for my Lenovo St550.
  4. D

Canada Sold !

Vancouver Island. BTW the server comes with Manufactures box so it will be boxed well.
  5. D

Canada Sold !

Thanks sir, Now to see if it will sell. Humm..
  6. D

Canada Sold !

IMO i like SFP+ stuff more too :)
  7. D

Canada Sold !

Sold !
  8. D

FS: Supermicro 2U TwinPro2 quad node 2011-3 2028TP-HC0TR barebone

That's because Kyle killed that place ! We used to talk EVERY day lots too!! In coming pm :)
  9. D

FS: Supermicro 2U TwinPro2 quad node 2011-3 2028TP-HC0TR barebone

OHHHHH I think i know who BlueFox is from [H]
  10. D

Lenovo St550 NBD Warranty- Feelers

Perfect Condition Lenovo St550 Server, has 8 2.5" sas drive BUT comes with the backplane and all cables to do 16 x 2.5" drives, along with the second cpu Heatink & fan kit to install second CPU. I bought this for my home lab last year but hardly use it as i bought a Supermicro Dual node unit...
  11. D

A2SDi-4C-HLN4F POSTs only via BIOS recovery process :(

I actually fixed it, running right now behind it, with opnsense on the box. I did lots of googling and found that you can create a key, to unlock the bios upgrade feature. Did that, rebooted the box and poof now its working.
  12. D

X9SRL-F POSTs only via BIOS recovery process

OP, did you ever fix your issue ?
  13. D

A2SDi-4C-HLN4F POSTs only via BIOS recovery process :(

So today, I took my nice little chassis out of the closet, installed Opnsense on it playing with it and all was well. Decided to power it off, then move it to my rack. Plugged it back in waited for it to power up, 15 min later no ip from the dhcp. Plugged monitor into the box rebooted and now...
  14. D

[FS] 2xHP EC200a Xeon D-1518 mini servers + 4x32GB PC4-2666 RDIMM

I might be interested in this, it should run Pfsense on the m.2 slot with supported network cards yes ?
  15. D

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

I' just came across this box on ebay, and then immediately found this thread. I guess asking the question " Does, pfsense run on this box" irritate anyone ? I was thinking throwing in a spare 16gig stick of ram and 128gig m.2 ssd and then run pfsense. I do see people saying they are loud ...
  16. D

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

It's ok man ! Sometimes it just needed to be worded differently OR example given :) Example The car is red, with 4 tires but one tire is flat.. we know it is red and has flat tire BUT the other person doesn't see it that way. Hey Your red car has a flat tire.. :) All to do with...
  17. D

Calm down man :P take a deep breath :) we appreciate your help.. Need a coffee ?
  18. D

Anyone know why the brocade switches (icx-6430-C12 ) would have issues displaying the web gui ? It's enable and have setup the user & aaa authentication login default local aaa authentication enable default local aaa authentication web default local commands but it only shows the port display. I...