Search results

1. S

Old school Quanta Mesh LB9A aka Pronto 3290 aka Pica8 3290

Ok, I finally found LB9_v.1.4.17.00 file on the internet which contains 2.6.35 kernel and initrd for LB9 with the i2cDrv.ko that I needed. It also contained the 1.4.17.00 version of LB9 software which I can not use because that version needs a license. So I have my "cheap" LB9 switch up and...
  2. S

All my debug seems to end with the fact that the i2c driver for LB9A located in the initrd image is not compatible with the old LB9 switch. It complains at load time and the module file is i2cDev.ko but module identifies as quanta_lb9a which appears to be a big clue. Finally, I did try to...
  3. S

So JTAG'ing is done. I am back to the state I was before with mostly LB9A firmware and latest ONIE 18.09L u-boot but configured with old firmware u-boot-env. I have replaced the software image on the NOR flash filesystem with LB9 software. I have a 2.6.35 Kernel for LB9A and I have been...
  4. S

Well it turns out what i was trying to do didn't work. Now i have modified version 1 of the script and it will take 12hrs but this should work. So when i say peek/poke i mean that i am having to drive jtag/cop interface with 9600baud serial as follows: Write 16bit 00aa wait 90ms Write 16bit...
  5. S

I have a config/register file that allows flash programming and memory usage but thanks for the offer. Due to probe license restrictions(meaning i don't have one), i can not use any of the advanced feature set. I had to write a c program to generate a peek and poke style script to flash the...
  6. S

Beware of switching to 1gb ram with old firmware. I ran a memory test from the diagnostics tests and it trashed my boot flash. I am trying to jtag it now but that is slow without the register file that configures the hardware so ram and flash are both online. So far i found settings for ram...
  7. S

I'm still looking for an older complete version for the LB9 (3295) not the LB9A(3290) which I can tell you is different. Problems with Enet on 8541 cpu and I2C bus at least. Currently, I have torn apart all the binary files that I can find online. I have started piecing different parts to try...
  8. S

I tried updating my T1048-LB9 to ONIE and now the switch fabric chip isn't initializing. Does anyone have the original firmware load for this switch? The ones available on the surface web don't seem to be of any help. I tried contacting Quanta and they will not sell a license for the new ONIE...