Search results

1. P

GONE: (QTY 2) NORCO RPC-4224 4U Rackmount Server Case with 24 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS Drive B

Two chassis pulled from working environments. Believed to be fully functional but can't be guaranteed. CHASSIS (QTY 2) NORCO RPC-4224 4U Rackmount Server Case with 24 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS Drive Bays $0 but you must pay for full shipping costs from Burbank, CA or provide local pickup during...
  2. P

FS: Server parts and chassis from teardown - make an offer

Yes, one is 4x and one 3x midwall. I honestly don't know the answer re: SAS, we used SATA drives in them. Yes, rails for both. 50 lbs each shipping weight.
  3. P

Thanks @Aestr . I updated the listed, but now the imgur link is outdated. Forum is now not letting me edit the listing, flagging Spam each time. New link to gallery: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  4. P

All items pulled from working systems and in good condition. Local pickup in Los Angeles, or shipping can be arranged for additional charges. Accepting offers on all items. $500 takes the whole lot. Pictures of all the items are here: Imgur: The magic of the Internet All items come from...