Search results

1. G

ASUS Z10PA-D8 - Dual Socket 2011-3

Hi Mike Thanks a lot for your time: i am gonna try that as soon as i get the new board Best regards Guillaume
  2. G

ASUS Z10PA-D8 - Dual Socket 2011-3

Hi I have ordered a board from that vendor and i have a problem with memory detection (at start some pins were bent on CPU2 socket but i managed to fix them and both CPU's are now recognized ) I tried with: 4 sticks of Kingston 16GB DDR4 ECC Reg (KVR21R15D4/16): B7 error. Same thing with only...
  3. G

Need advice to choose cable for Perc H330

Thanks a lot, you were right ! I have powered my drive with a molex to sata adapter and its working with a Perc H310 card flashed to IT mode (Avago firmware) Have a nice day Regards Guillaume
  4. G

Thanks for your time Evan. I am a beginner with SAS controller ... I am searching for advices because my hard drive is not spinning using a PERC H310 with an original Dell cable (a SATA drive with the same controller and the same cable is working great). So i thought my problem is due to the...
  5. G

Hi all I have just bought a refurbished Dell PERC H330 to connect an internal Dell SAS 10k 300 Gb hard drive (model:EXOS 10E300) Looks like i need a SFF-8643 to 4 x SFF-8482 cable like this one: https://www.amazon.com/CableDeconn-SFF-8643-Internal-connectors-H0204/dp/B07B9SBSVW But it looks...