Search results

1. T

EU [FS][EU/Germany] Labstorage selloff

Hello there, time for some space in my storage room. Product Count Price per Item Sophos Red 15w incl. DE PSU and Unlock-Code 1 89€ HPE Mini SAS HD to Mini SAS HD PN:691970-003 6 19€ HPE MSA 2050 Bezel (Like New) 1 145€ HPE DL360 G9 Bezel 1 45€ HPE DL380 G9 Bezel with Key 2 35€...
  2. T

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

@acquacow did my best with this one strings but cant find anything with mid or midprom sadly
  3. T

ah okay how could i get the flags out? @acquacow
  4. T

@acquacow so just arrived home, the fio sure erase fails with "Device is not in an valid state" the --update-mid isnt recognized from fio-update-iodrive, maybe its another flag?
  5. T

@acquacow was on 3.2.15 n gone to 3.2.16 its an duo and all went fine until the reboot to activate new firmware. Fio sure erase fails aswell I hope to be able to rescue it with the mid update u mentioned since force didn't have a effect aswell
  6. T

@acquacow you know how to fix Error: Unable to read midprom from device '/dev/fct0'. Error: Unable to read midprom from device '/dev/fct1'. i already trie'd format or sure erase but both say "Error: Device '/dev/fct1' had an error while formatting: Device is not in a valid state to handle...
  7. T

ah fine thanks a lot then was confused by the "driver" part but forgot i got firmware/driver bundled here sorry. would guess the "manifest" is in the "info" file n i gotta seach up the "hp codename" then. Anyways thanks a lot for your help!
  8. T

So there is no way in cross flashing the Firmware itself right?
  9. T

i mean the fans of the HP dl380e Got an 1.2tb iodrive2 if the HP iLO cant verify its HP Branded firmware the iLO of the HP Server just spins the fans on full speed, cant PWM.
  10. T

@acquacow do you know if its possible to flash an dell branded iodrive2 to hp? Since HP got this ulgy fan spinning at max with non HP Branded PCI