Search results

1. T

Troubleshooting GPU passthrough ESXi 6.5

Today I managed to successfully forward an AMD radeon rx 560 graphics card into a virtual machine, the driver was installed from the disk. But the driver from the official AMD site leads to the appearance of a blue screen. Strange. Now I think how to connect a client computer monitor to this...
  2. T

Now the passthru.map file looks like in the screenshot, after installing this configuration, according to your advice, I rebooted the server, but the driver is still not installed in the virtual machine. I will try to google about various methods of reset.
  3. T

I added the lines with ID device that you marked in blue. Line 10de ffff link false in my screenshot was added after an unsuccessful installation of the NVIDIA driver in the virtual machine for verification. Could the error be due to the inability to install nested virtualization in the virtual...
  4. T

An attempt to add a device identifier to the configuration file did not lead to anything. The driver is still not installed. I tried to add a line with parameter link, and delete it, the result has not changed.
  5. T

Hi, I registered specifically to ask for help with setting up a pci passthrough on Vmvare ESXi 6.7. The third day I try to configure pci passthrough in a virtual machine Windows 10 Enterprise. As a client I use VMware remote console. I've already looked through a lot of sites and tips, made a...