Search results

1. J

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Try using the DHCPv6 Relay Agent in your switch, but im sure you have to configure your DHCPv6 Server by hand.
  2. J

You are the Brocade god, if you found a way to get that nice piece of hardware more quite without frying the ASIC :D
  3. J

Yes, search for Mixed Stack in the docs or this thread.
  4. J

That said, having some basic smd soldering skills, couldnt the PWM ic be replaced ? I think i ran into this issue in one of my 6450, too. RMA no longer possible.
  5. J

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Does anybody know, if the DCS 7050T switch series supports NBase-T Speeds on the copper ports ?
  6. J

Hm, that steps weren‘t necessery for my UAP AC-HD. 802.3at was auto detected just by firing „inline power“ on the port.
  7. J

Yup, will work as expected. Im repeating, garo603 is a good seller for the 6450, got 6 units from him. Maybe we should start making a white/blacklist of sellers in this thread @fohdeesha
  8. J

Basic license will do the job. Highly doubt the serial is broken, i have bought 6 6450 from garo603, all were working.
  9. J

You could create a mixed stack with the 6610 and the 6450, that further enables more features on the 6450 like openflow and possibly BGP ?
  10. J

Been quite a while since you posted this, but, could you add these commands to your beautiful docs ?
  11. J

Well, we could blame Brocade too for using a mini USB as a serial console port...:D
  12. J

I can totally recommend this seller. I ordered 6x 6450-24P, all full working in almost perfect cosmetic condition, including rack ears.
  13. J

As said, it supports both standards. Ive been running a Unifi AP-HD attached to a 6450-24P, so it works with Unifi Gear.
  14. J

The 6610 ASIC will melt...ive watched transceiver temperatures go up to 55-60 degree celsius and cpu up to 65-70, with stock cooling.
  15. J

Go for a nasty Linux Box with FRRouting.
  16. J

Mine has its 23-25W Idle, also 230V AC.
  17. J

Create a VE, assign that to your vlan and let the VE take the dhcp address, or, which i prefer, use static ip addresses as said by fohdeesha. I would expect the blocking state on your uplink port ? be aware, if you do not know what you were doing, you can block your network with multiple vlans...
  18. J

Sometimes, it-equipment is showing a strange behavior.....after a warm restart, i was able to see IPv4 flows.