Search results

1. K

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

I don't have one, so I don't know. But, if you have the exact dimensions, I can measure that on one of my machines...
  2. K

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

I did it in one of my machines, but just FYI, it's hard to find an intel-based card (or if you can find it, it's expensive), I used a realtek-based one for mine, something like this: It's plug and play, I removed the VGA header and route the cable from there, and then glued the socket on the...
  3. K

I'm using a 2.5" SSD in one of mine. I'm using this adapter to achieve this: It is just ~$4 shipped on AliExpress. I just tuck the SSD in the area that the adapter should have been. As you will be using an HDD, you might need to insulate the PCB to prevent a shorting. You also need to provide...
  4. K

Yup, it is enabled. I'm running several VirtualBox VMs on this one.
  5. K

I would like IOMMU support too, but it seems like that this machine does not support it? ._. Here's one of my T620 Plus' dmesg running Debian 9.5.0 MATE Live CD with the latest BIOS/UEFI 00.02.18 Rev.A: pastebin.com
  6. K

Hi, I have two T620 Plus with a VGA connector configuration, I attached its photo and pinout.