Search results

1. V

Boot issue with LSI 9201-16i

Thanks for replying, I think it is safe to say that the issue resides with Linux and not Windows. Unless maybe you have an updated BIOS that has since resovled the issue. I still have the ASROCK mobo and plan to use it when I finally decide to upgrade my gaming rig. I am looking at using a...
  2. V

I did the exact same and switched to an Asus Zenith mobo and the problems went away immediately. I am using UNraid (linux based) and havent had any issues since switching mobos. My system has been up and running solid for several months now with 10 hdds (currently) and two NVME drives.
  3. V

Unfortunately I kept experiencing issues and have fallen into the same boat and have gone ahead and ordered a new motherboard as well. Hopefully I will be able to finally get the server stable and up and running.
  4. V

I do want to point out that my sytem is working with the ASROCK x339 Fatality board and 1950x. I set everything in CSM to be UEFI only, set my boot device to be UEFI via a USB3 header on the mobo, and updated the firmware and bios of the 9201-16i to P20
  5. V

So believe it or not but I too just bought an Asrock fatal1ty x399, 1950x, and lsi 9201-16i... what are the chances of THAT?! I was also having issues trying to get the hba card to work for UNraid and I have been googling all night trying to get this sorted. After reading this thread it got me...