Search results

1. W

Mellanox 40GbE

Got a super basic question... Purchased 3 HP 544qsfp 649281-b21; Will be doing networking without switch for now. I need only 10G as of now (SFP+) but having a cable that supports 40G is also great. Question; if i buy QSFP+ Direct Attached Cable and not SFP+ will I still be able to use 10G...
  2. W

X11-DPHT Memory Recommendations

Thank You All.. I am aware that to make it perfectly balanced and utilize full bandwidth I need to put in 6 slots per CPU. Here is the catch; I have access to currently either; 1. Crucial 16GB DDR4-2666 RDIMM | CT16G4RFS4266 | Crucial.com Single Rank X4 2666 Mhz 2. Hynix Dual Rank X8 2400 Mhz...
  3. W

X11-DPHT Memory Recommendations

With Intel QL1F and Supermicro X11DPH-T what would be the fastest memory configuration if 12/8 DIMM's are populated for total of 192/128 GB each 16 GB modules; 1. Single Ranked X4 2. Dual Ranked X4 Single Rank seems faster but I am reading interleaving on channel then interleaving on module...
  4. W

Dual CPU - 1 socket bad bluescreens

Assuming you are running Windows; Disable Automatic Restart on Bluescreen from Bios (Its called ASR) and check the bluescreen code. Configure your machine for a complete dump; load it in windbg x64 (Download windbg x from store) and share output of !analyze -v Keep RAM at minimum so that the...
  5. W

LGA3647 CPU's -Tested (With and Without Omni Path)

YGPM...Interested in 2 QL2M processors if they are available.