Search results

1. B

SOLVED: Flashing LSI 3008 to IT Mode on Supermicro X11SSL-CF-O board: I Ran the FW update before...

Hi there. Thanks for the responses. I figured out what was wrong...I was in the wrong directory. I tried moving to fs1: and everything worked smoothly. Doh! :)
  2. B

SOLVED: Flashing LSI 3008 to IT Mode on Supermicro X11SSL-CF-O board: I Ran the FW update before...

Thank you for the Assurance! Hopefully it's not bricked. Am I safe to reboot? Also, any recommended steps on what to do next & what commands to execute in the UEFI? I did come across that link you provided and have google searched for hours. I'm uncertain on how to proceed. Summary: I tried...
  3. B

I've read a few step-by-step guides in attempt to flash the onboard controller to IT mode, and I'm afraid I might have done something wrong. I downloaded the latest SAS 3008 firmware (v. P15) directly via Supermicro: ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/Driver/SAS/LSI/3008/Firmware/ I got a little mixed...