Search results

1. D

NVME Micron 11TB 9200 Series ECO

I have bought a several 2tb from this seller with best offers. Would have bought some of these instead if they were selling it before I made my order. Not affiliated with the seller just passing on the deal. Use best offer for a cheap 11tb drive only 3 left in stock. And 2 2tb just added last...
  2. D

Options using ssd drives vs one optane 900p.

I already have an pool of spinners with 12 2tb drives and one optane 900p on windows 2019. I have 1 free pcie lane left and a work colleague has offered me 8 intel dc s3700 400gb, or for the same price a 900p. These drives are hpe vendor and we have no way of updating them to the newest firmware...
  3. D

connectx2 2.10.720 firmware

Anyone have an file that I could download? I couldn't extract the file from the driver and can't find it. My card is a MHQH29B XTR with MT0D80120009 ini file. I tried some bin file by teejay (thank you for upload) and accidentally changed my psid thinking it would still take. I am concerned that...
  4. D

Mellanox Infiniband (QDR) HBA

Found a great deal seller is Mellanox Infiniband QDR and a 3m cable $150 or best offer.. I tried $115 and accepted it. For those looking for a deal. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=181224350320 Also found a guy today selling IBM m1015 for $50 with no brackets...
  5. D

Asus P6T7 WS ecc memory advice

I just purchase an p6t7 ws motherboard and l 5639 xeon processor. Now I'm stuck looking for compatible ecc memory. I'm looking for 24 gb of ecc and triple channel or dual channel? So my question is what kind of memory should I buy? There is a few choices and have not purchased ecc memory...
  6. D

basic 10gb setup for two PC's

I'm looking for a basic part list to upgrade my nic cards. I will be using windows 8 on both PC to transfer 100gb to a 500gb of movies. I would like to remove the 105MBps limit I'm stuck at currently. Both PC has two ssd configured in raid 0. Any suggested cards and cables that can be bought...