Search results

1. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Thanks, was running at 60 celsius. Will add some better airflow and see how we go.
  2. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Having an issue with the PlexHD x79 motherboard and a nvme ssd in the M.2 slot. Windows will become stuttery until re-starting the machine. Might be due to sharing SATA ports? But doesnt seem to be any details about it.
  3. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

How're you testing this for 'proper s3' functionality?
  4. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Sorry, I meant I'm interested in getting a board someone linked earlier in the thread. US $80.96 60% OFF|PLEXHD X79 Turbo motherboard LGA2011 ATX USB3.0 SATA3 PCI E NVME M.2 SSD support REG ECC memory and Xeon E5 processor-in Motherboards from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
  5. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Greedily bought more Ivy Bridge CPU's than I have motherboards. Interested in the x79 PLEXHD, has anyone found any other issues with it? It seems like the best china mobo to purchase at this time. Is there a board suitable for overclocking as well as supporting RDIMMs ? Currently have a s30...
  6. K

e5-2695 v2 for $120-150 or less

Anyone who bought a pair from the ohio seller can tell me how it was packed? Living in australia meaning I'll need to use a shipping forwarder as that seller doesnt ship here :(
  7. K

AU Allbids Ex Gov auction

How does the buyer organised freight work? Do we have to find a shipping service ourselves? And what if we are not at the location of the auction?
  8. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Thanks, then I suppose the S30 is a better buy if i can get one with v2 support and reasonably priced?
  9. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Hey, did you manage to do any more testing on the X9SRA ?
  10. K

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Thanks, let us know your findings. I'm tempted to grab one from yahoo japan :D
  11. K

Xeon Silvers on Ebay

Do we know what motherboards work with the ES batches of 4114?