Search results

1. C

Flashing stock Mellanox firmware to OEM (EMC) ConnectX-3 IB/Ethernet dual-port QSFP adapter

That was 2.42.5000. When i remember correct WOL should work in this version.
  2. C

Flashing stock Mellanox firmware to OEM (EMC) ConnectX-3 IB/Ethernet dual-port QSFP adapter

Yes i was able to flash the device and it works great. BUT i could not get WOL to work.
  3. C

EU [FS] Brocade ICX6610-24p | Optane 900p 280GB PCIe | Samsung 3.2TB PM1725a |ntel P3700 1.6TB U.2

Hello, i want to sell a few things. So here is a list: Brocade ICX6610-24p - one PSU - need to sell it cause of the to high power drain - 330€ Intel Optane 900p 280GB PCIe HHHL - 14TBW - 220€ Samsung PM1725a 3.2TB PCIe3x8 HHHL- High Endurance drive 29.2PBW ( 0,044PB used) - 6200MB/s read...
  4. C

EU WTB Intel Optane 900P U.2 (New) 280GB

Hey, i have a 280GB PCIe version for sale. From Germany. If you are interessted please mail me. Not new. But these drives are nearly undestoyable. 100% Health left.
  5. C

Memory Configuration for Epyc 7282

Hello, i plan to replace my 7551p cpu with a more energy efficent and a more single core focused cpu. So i plan to use a 7282 Epyc2 Cpu. But i am a bit confused with the memory set. This is a 4 Channel CPU when i know correct. Why does AMD claim that is is 8 Chennel on theri Home Page? Never...
  6. C

Mellanox ConnectX-3 lost Connection after Hyper-V Installation on other NIC

So i resolved the issue. The Card works well. no Problems any more. I checked the device manager this morning and recognized that there are a few devices that were no more installed. Probably because i made a bios update before i installed the hyper-v machine. after reinstalling the drivers of...
  7. C

EU [FS] Xeon E5 v3, NVME controller

hey, i am looking for a ~1TB U.2 Drive. Are your ssd u.2?
  8. C

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hello, i am looking for a compatible RJ45 Tranceiver with 1G/2,5G/5G and 10G support. Has anyone tested this yet and can recomend a module? Otherwise i would order the ordinary Fiberstore . com module with brocade compatibility. thanks
  9. C

the i350 with two cables and the mellanox are hocked to a brocade icx6610. I had this running with one cable on the i350 for WOL usage and the mellanox for fast connection. This worked and had no issues. Should i use a sort of link aggregation here? I thought this is not necessary cause i dont...
  10. C

No i dont need it. It was disabled in BIOS and i enabled it to test if it works then. But didnt solve the issue. It was enabled in the Virtual Switch i created. So i erased it and created a new one. but this didnt help. This is so strange. Getting an ip but no connection to internet etc. The...
  11. C

Hello, my MellanoX ConnectX-3 worked well the last Months. But last month i installed a HyperV Machine with an external Switch connected to one of my four Intel i350 Nics. Since then my Mellanox 40G connection doesnt work any more. The Server reports a IP Adresse. But i cant ping it, It also...
  12. C

Keep IPMI BMC Functions while Use NVDIA GPU for specific Functions

As soon as i set the nvdia card as primary the IPMI video card will no longer work for KVM. I just get a Black screen. My Resolution was to buy a used KVM console for my rack and a 4k HDMI Dongle so that steam can stream up to 4k.
  13. C

Keep IPMI BMC Functions while Use NVDIA GPU for specific Functions

Hallo, I use a supermicro h11ssl-nc with a epyc 7551p. I also own a 2070rtx. I dort have keyboard, Mousse and Monitor connected. Everything runs over the aspeed bmc Chipset. Normally i dont use a graphic card. Biut my plan is to set up a steam stream Client with this Server. I have two options...
  14. C

Hello all together, I am using a brocade icx6610 24p directly behind my modem. A Fritzbox 6591. Every device is connected to the brocade. My problem is that in my setup I get asynchronous audio streams over time in my different zones. I never had this issue before. It started when i starter...
  15. C

i think he ment that. So i will search a 19gb wifi6 AP. Seems that there only is one from huawei...
  16. C

Hello guys, i own a 6610-24 and i want to buy a new access point. I tend to go for AX or wifi6. But these devies have 2,5gbit oder 5gbit network. Is it possible to use a RJ45 Tranceiver to a SFP+ Port of the brocade and get the full speed to the AP? For example: Cisco SFP-10G-T-S 10G SFP+ Modul...
  17. C

EU FS AMD Epyc 7551p | Gigabyte MZ31-AR0 | 128GB 8* 16GB DDR4 2666

Hello, i want to sell my Server System. Want to get smaller with an Ryzen Asrockrack or intel scalable with less power consumption. Pictures on demand. Here is whats for sale: Total Serverwith cables: 2200€ AMD EPYC 3551P • Kerne: 32 • Threads: 64 • Basistakt: 2.00GHz • Turbotakt: 3.00GHz 8 *...
  18. C

EU [WTB] already bougth -- amd Epyc 7551

This is just the 7001 version. sorry.