Search results

1. D

ES Xeon Discussion

What are the motherboard options now for the LGA4189 Ice Lake stepping C0 or stepping L0 ES CPUs? From this thread it appears that SuperMicro is a no go unless it's BIOS revision 1.0, except maybe X12DPi-N6 up to 1.1b? What about Gigabyte or ASUS? I have an ASRock Rack SPCC621D8 and the C0/L0...
  2. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Based off of information from a server supplier, Q0KG is a 52C/104T, 350W, E0 stepping CPU.
  3. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Good to know, thanks Rollo! Also, can you verify that ES support was removed from the AsRock Rack SPC621D8 starting with BIOS 1.30? The beta BIOS 1.23 works with ES (non-QS) CPUs, but 1.30 and 1.40 don't boot with them.
  4. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Here's a screenshot from HWINFO64. It says 3.6Ghz on up to 18 cores. Now, I haven't tested it to get it to load 18 cores at 3.6Ghz, but that's what HWINFO is saying. Maybe that's an error from HWINFO?
  5. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks for the reply RolloZ170. I can verify that the QVM7 only does 36x on up to 18 cores, as I've ran one of these with HWiNFO64 myself on an AsRock Rack SPC621D8 board. I would post a picture, but the site is being picky on image file size.
  6. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks for the quick reply Rollo! Looks like I might give ASRock Rack a shot, I've had good success with them on other platforms.
  7. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello all, been lurking on this site for some time off and on. Came across an Intel QU99 ES1 LGA4189 CPU. Don't have a LGA4189 motherboard at the moment, but was curious if anyone knows a motherboard that supports these ES1 CPUs? From previous comments, it appears that ASRock or Gigabyte might...