Search results

1. R

Xeon ES/QS Benchmark Database

Hello, I got a Xeon 1650v3 QEZ0 engineering sample. QDF is QEZ0 (ES2), Stepping is L0. It runs at 3.2Ghz base and turbo at 3.5Ghz. Performance with 2133mhz. ram, 3.2Ghz: Cinebench R15 multi score is 968 points. Firestrike is 10628 points with a GTX 1060. Performance with 2133mhz. ram, 3.5Ghz...
  2. R

ES Xeon Discussion

Yeah, it seems to me that Ryzen is delivering great performance and with lower TDP and lower cost. I published in Xeon ES/QS Turbo Bins Database my available multipliers and they are: 1c: 36x, 2c: 35x, 3c: 35x, 4c: 35x, 5c: 35x, 6c: 35x This ES runs at 3.2Ghz and turbo at 3.5Ghz, compared to...
  3. R

Verrified List of Threadripper X399 Motherboards that function in ECC mode

Hello, I started a thread on Anandtech to list x99 boards that accept ECC or REG ECC modules: List of X99 motherboards compatible with ECC memory ? @zir_blazer: About the pudget article: they plugged in REG ECC kits but how do they know the error correction was working ??
  4. R

List of X99 motherboards compatible with ECC memory ?

Hello, I started a thread on Anandtech, so please report you experience if you happen to use an X99 motherboard that was not reported as compatible but accept a xeon and ECC memory (Without the error correction necessarily working): List of X99 motherboards compatible with ECC memory ? There...
  5. R

Xeon ES/QS Turbo Bins Database

Hello, I got a Xeon 1650v3 QEZ0 engineering sample. QDF is QEZ0 (ES2), Stepping is L0. It says: 1c: 36x, 2c: 35x, 3c: 35x, 4c: 35x, 5c: 35x, 6c: 35x
  6. R

ES Xeon Discussion

I finally did my built today. My first cooler was not good so I got a big Ninja 4 cooler. It was very long but in case you are interested the CPU looks ok. Temps: Temps are 40°c idle and 60°c full load on the test bench. Performance with 2133mhz. ram: Cinebench R15 score is 968 points...
  7. R

ES Xeon Discussion

I would say yes, it is certainly interesting to buy an ES with a guarantee that it's usable. I would recommend to try to sell first a bundle with any combination of cpu/mb. If you receive offers from different people for both a cpu and a mb then sell both.
  8. R

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello, I have not posted feedback on the thread yet because I havn't properly tested the CPU. I just got an heatsink this week so I'll be able to bench it soon. They ship real fast, I had it in a few days. Packaging is good. The product was there. I didn't pay enought attention on ebay's page...
  9. R

ES Xeon Discussion

I just found this list: X99 ES CPU / Motherboard compatibility list
  10. R

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello there, Thank you for the thread, very informative :) I wanted to get an X99 mother board and wait for cheap xeons coming but I wasn't patient enough :p So I picked: MSI X99 GAMING PRO for 100€ 2*4 GB ECC REG DDR4 for 20€ XEON 1650v3 ES for 150€ I will receive the xeon in 2/3 weeks and...