Search results

1. A

[FS][USA-TX] Xeon E5 2660 v2 (10 core), SM X9SRI-F Mobo, HP 1TB SFF SATA HDD's, SM PSU's

Reducing my lab footprint to lower power systems (Xeon-D where I can). I have a lot of gear, and more to come. Cash/PayPal preferred, but trades for Xeon-D or Canon RF gear considered. I'm located in Houston, TX. Item Price Description Qty 5: Xeon E5-2660v2 ES 10 core CPU's $80 per CPU 3x...
  2. A

FS: Ubiquiti USG-Pro-4

Selling off some Ubiquiti Gear that I never got around to using. The USG Pro 4 was racked and powered on for over half a year, but I was too lazy to get it provisioned because it needed my current network IP Scheme. I'm simplifying to my providers all in one solution so this gear needs a new...
  3. A

Is this even real?

I received a promo email from HPE that is tied to my email (the link populates my info). Email subject was: Ends October 31: $65 HPE ProLiant Server I see an advertisement for this deal on their Promo link though... maybe that will work. SMB Offers - HPE Store US
  4. A

Is this even real?

I received this same promo. Here are the terms. $400 discount on the server, and $600 cash back on the 2016 Datacenter license. If you apply all discounts to the price of the cheapest HP server, then I guess its a valid ad. You would be shelling out for a Datacenter license though.
  5. A

WTB: Supermicro X9 motherboard

I hope to install the board this weekend. It will be going into a SuperMicro 846. I installed my other DRD into a 745.
  6. A

WTB: Supermicro X9 motherboard

I just ordered this board off of eBay. Intel Super Micro X9DR-7LN4F Motherboard LGA 2011 Socket R Comes With Faceplate 672042106318 | eBay It arrived as an X9DRD-7LN4F. It is a Rev 1.02 board, and did come with the I/O Shield. Pretty well packed, but I haven't had time to hook it up yet...
  7. A

Potential deal on Supermicro 846B chassis with SAS2/920P-SQ/more

Sweet deal! Nice negotiating.
  8. A

Pluribus Networks F64-L 48×10GE + 4×40GE Integrated Server Switch

I wasn't meaning it as a repost, more as a potential opportunity to anyone wanting to purchase. The seller has been sitting on this switch for over a year at least.
  9. A

Pluribus Networks F64-L 48×10GE + 4×40GE Integrated Server Switch

FYI, similar threads below points to a September 2016 post of this same switch. Same ebay seller, same pics, $1500 then.
  10. A

Ubiquiti access points 15% off at Newegg for newsletter subscribers!

Makes for a good deal on new equipment with Free Shipping and no tax for many. I bought my US-16-XG switch with a similar coupon (10%) from Newegg.
  11. A

Tyan S7067WGM2NR w/ Heatsinks (SAS 2308 onboard, with 10gbe) - $50/bo + shipping

Was a great find. I took a chance and made an offer, but all the boards were sold out before the seller reviewed my offer. Missed out!
  12. A

FS: 10GbE Switches (IBM G8124 and G8124-e), SuperMicro 825M 2U Short-Depth Chassis, Misc.

Met up locally with OP for a deal in Houston a couple of months ago. Nice guy and equipment was well cared for.