Search results

1. C

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

I have one of those, but never build a system out. The properitary fans are done for, bearings are dead. So the system is loud as hell...
  2. C

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

Has anyone used the pcie slot for more nvme Storage?
  3. C

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

I will watch this thread, I need a low energy hypervisor. Right noiw I would buy a Ryzen box with an 4700 or smt.
  4. C

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

Please, everything without power draf in IDLE and Load is next to useloess. Please please please always post with power draw, do it for your german friends :D.
  5. C

HP T730 8GB RAM 32GB Storage Thin Client

I dont know, but if you put 30Watts in perspective with 500€ - 700€ to buy this with the hassle of a used product or import or the fact that it is "just an thin client".. It's no worth it anymore for me. I think I buy a Zotac ZBOX CA621, maybe the Shuttle XPC slim DS10U3 as micro Hypervisor...
  6. C

Thanks for the fast answer! But if your system draws that much energy, I go with smt else. For the Money of a T740 I could get so much other stuff here in germany...
  7. C

Any new informations about the t740? I would like to buy a 730 or 740 for pfsense and would like to see some troughput benchmarks with cpu utilisation and power consumption if you dont mind :D. cheers