Search results

1. W

EXPIRED ASRock D2143D8UM 330 GBP OBO

Ok I just submitted £300 and it got rejected. Probably not going to offer more because I've got a short rack and this won't fit without transplanting to another case anyway.
  2. W

EXPIRED ASRock D2143D8UM 330 GBP OBO

Same seller now has a 64GB one with a dual 10GbE card and a 240GB SSD, listed at £540. Anyone tried low-balling them yet?
  3. W

Supermicro Atom C2000 A1SRi boards - voltage fan control instead of PWM?

Yes like you said they do spin but I want to know if they can be controlled.
  4. W

Supermicro Atom C2000 A1SRi boards - voltage fan control instead of PWM?

Hi all, Does anyone know with the Supermicro Atom C2000-series (A1SRi series) board, whether there is a way to control the fans by voltage, rather than PWM please? The reason I ask is because I got some nice Noctua fans coming to me, but they are 3-pin not 4-pin. I don't see any options in...
  5. W

HP Microserver Gen7 (N54L) - Removing and refitting side panels?

Hi all, Basically a couple of clips on my N54L have somehow come undone and I just cannot figure out how to clip them back in. By the looks of it, it looks like the entire panel moves forward to unclip, but it just wouldn't move at all. Anyone got any suggestion please? Thanks.
  6. W

Where are the Atom C3000 boards?

Thanks guys! Price is around 10-15% higher than I was expecting. I was hoping the 8-core one would be less than £350 :)
  7. W

Where are the Atom C3000 boards?

Hi all, So the Atom C3000 boards have been announced for over like 3 months now. But still I have not seen anyone selling them yet. None from Super Micro none from Asrock Rack none from Gigabyte none from Tyan. Has anyone seen any? Particularly in the UK or Europe. I just want to know how...