Search results

1. B

Mellanox VPI FDR IB - 40GbE Switch

Did anyone get a webui to this switch. I am thinking I am going to return because I can find any good documentation on the os that is currently on the switch. Would love to know if anyone was successful with this switch.
  2. B

dell c6100 infinband mezzanine card install

I bought a couple MELLANOX QDR VPI 2 PORT for a c6100 and i am looking to install it... the case that each motherboard sits on doesn't allow me to remove the metal mesh to allow me to install the mezzanine card. do I have to buy another motherboard tray to allow for the metal to be removed...
  3. B

PigLover's playground

I am southern California.... what is the ambient temp of your garage. humidity isn't a problem. I am just worried about a 90 degree day. Do you have a plan for summer or will you just run it?
  4. B

Infiniband to 10g Ethernet Cisco

I am looking to connect a voltaire 4036 qdr switch to a catalyst 6500. i have 2 10g ports open and would like to use a cx4 to qsfp cable to link the 2 to allow shares to be accessed from the infiniband network. Should I use the switch subnet manager or run a different one. Right now it's just...
  5. B

PigLover's playground

How is the cooling for this. Building a house and looking to put the rack in the garage. Confined space is not an airflow problem.