Search results

1. D

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work (commands not found). I'm sure it's possible, not sure how yet.
  2. D

So, I got this thing running like it should. LACP, VLANs and routing, it all works perfect! Now I want to restrict access to telnet/ssh so I made an access-list (I'm coming from cicsco/brocade) but I can't find a way to attach this list to the ssh or telnet server. The manual is not clear about...
  3. D

So, just to reply back to my own comment. I tried many cables but none of them worked. I just didn't get a console. After making my own rollover cable it started to work. So if you're unsure about the cable you have, make sure it's a rollover.
  4. D

Oh I tried all of that, I'm really wondering if I got the wrong cable.... must be, I tried all combination of settings. Another 'standard' so many types of cables. Sigh :)
  5. D

I'm having the exact same issue, I'm able to get on the switch using telnet when I put a cable in the MGMT1 port and It gets an IP from DHCP. I do know the console port should work because the seller sent me a bootlog of both devices I bought so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... Also, I...