Search results

1. T

Proxmox Blade Cluster storage options

That is a very good point i have a h200 i can flash to it mode i wad not sure of other compatible HBAS for dell Problem is with ceph the "San" is its own dell r610 can ceph be installed onto one node thag has all the storage for the other 6 node cluster? Each m710 has 4 900gb sas disks and the...
  2. T

Or maybe something debian based... We need reliability and preformance Zfs is still new to me and im a fan of the self healing powers of ext4
  3. T

Hey All We have a Dell m1000e blade chasis and x2 m610 (x2 900gb sas) x6 m710 (x4 900gb sas) and we are deploying a proxmox cluster across the 6 710 blades. My question is we plan to obviously use HA so the internal disks are a waste really... but our main storage server that we plan to use...
  4. T

Blah

Its not too late, it is if you are a home miner but on a larger scale its worth wild and as long as you keep adding to your hashing power to keep ahead of the curve you are fine. Many other GPU Coins to mine but everyone is trying to mine ETH until it goes to PoS Capital investment into...
  5. T

Blah

No