Search results

1. J

The Official NVIDIA GRID M40 Thread

Hey man that great for you. Are you using windows 7 or 10?
  2. J

Do you know if there is a guide around? Does it have to run in a docker not like I know how to install one on Linux mint 18.1
  3. J

Hello, anyone get this card to Mine ETH? I tried installing it on windows but it wasn't see by the mining software but windows 10 saw them in device manager. I installed them on Linux Mint 18.1 and was able to get the Nvidia-smi to run and see the cards but Can't seem to get the mining software...
  4. J

Dude, i'm looking for help getting it running on windows 10! When you say hack I have no clue what your talking about and am looking for help getting these cards running. If you can help why are you even here? If i was going to do it myself I would not be asking for help. I am not the only one...
  5. J

Hi how about some help, please Like I am a newbie if that helps I would need to know what drivers i need to get and then what I need to add and where. IF your talking about something like this I tried but it didn't show up in the update driver y opinion: NVidia will never publish drivers for...
  6. J

How would I hack it to get it to install the driver? I know computer but hacking it I would not be able to do unless I had some kind of guide
  7. J

this is what happens when I try and run it
  8. J

I'm running windows 10 and I think that I tried it and I got an error about wrong OS. I looked at it and drivers are for server 2012. If they work on windows 10 how are they installed?
  9. J

I bought them and it would be a waste if I didn't use them. I dont think I can return them or sell them. I was a fool thinking that they are l;ike anyother cards and i can download the drivers
  10. J

Hi where you able to get the windows 10 drivers for them? I am running into the same problem and can't find drivers for them.
  11. J

DID YOU GET IT RUNNING UNDER WINDOWDS 10? I AM LOOKING FOR DRIVERS TO INSTALL IT UNDER WINDOWS 10
  12. J

Do you know where we can get the windows 10 drivers
  13. J

Hello, I just got two of the cards to run in windows 10. I am unable ti fine working drivers for them, any help would be great. When installed on windows 10 I get the microsoft compatible drivers but they have yellow ! on them and say they are missing drivers the NVIDIA_DEV.13BD.110A
  14. J

Hi I went to that site and got he drivers but when I tried to run them I got error. 362.13 "This graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware." same with the other one and the edit trick.