Search results

1. Dolpa

NIC firmware update on ROMED8-2T failed?!

I dont' use the intel firmware updater anymore, I just responded to intel -> asrock downgrade. But I updated the latest Asrock BMC 01.27.00 and BIOS 3.50 for this MB last week and now all working fine. This BIOS has the X-550 firmware-version: 0x80001373, 1.2829.0. I use it with latest Debian...
  2. Dolpa

Officially that update is for ROMED8-2T and X570D4u-2L2T. This could be the problem. Try to contact to AsrockRack support. Good luck!
  3. Dolpa

The 3.60 has a new EEPID that is 8000172D, so You need to replace 80001578 by 8000172D in the nvmupdate.cfg and sould be works!
  4. Dolpa

Hi @AWBbox I updated this thread, include the solution in top of the first post. But insert here too: solution Have a nice day!
  5. Dolpa

Hi @octave Scroll a little up and read my post #30. Cheers. :)
  6. Dolpa

Hi shog63, As I wrote this firmware is related only for the mentioned motherboards and fixed the dead port issue. I think Your issue is another story and another type of motherboard, maybe a switch, a cable or another parts in your setup. I hope you will find a solution soon. Unfortunately...
  7. Dolpa

No system inventory in IPMI interface for new Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T mobo and Epyc 7443P cpu

You can only show this option if you enable the CSM (Compatible Support Module). Unfortunately this option (Video Output) seems buggy, because after the POST the video output will change to PCI VGA if You have one. If You use linux a workaround is a kernel commandline parameter: textonly...
  8. Dolpa

Ashrock ROMED8-2T with 7443p faulty?

So there was a hardware change, the new case maybe has some short circuit or the MB contacts some unwanted metals.
  9. Dolpa

Ashrock ROMED8-2T with 7443p faulty?

Is there any change on hardware? Maybe new VGA inserted? What is your primary VGA output? Why are you rebooted the server?
  10. Dolpa

No system inventory in IPMI interface for new Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T mobo and Epyc 7443P cpu

They spoiled something again. This is not the first time, I made a half brick after trying to update the onboard X550 NIC with official intel firmware. Long story.
  11. Dolpa

Both of you has an BMC 1.11 FW which is not recognized by socflash.exe. Seems that 1.11 has a serious bug and update is does’t work. If the downgrade to 1.10 is fail too that’s a big problem.
  12. Dolpa

1. Make an USB flash drive with Rufus. Choose FreeDOS in Boot selection pulldown menu, that is a bootable DOS. 2. Dowload flashsock. 3. Download BMC 1.19.00 from the MB/Download section. 4. Copy the socflash.exe and BMC firmware files to the flash drive. 5. In the BIOS enable Boot/CSM for legacy...
  13. Dolpa

I updated from 1.10. to 1.19. 1.11 maybe some beta version in which there may be some error. Did you try to rollback to the official 1.10? And try to update again to 1.19.
  14. Dolpa

Very interesting. As You wrote once successfully updated the BMC so the chip is work.
  15. Dolpa

As I see in your case the firmware name is ROMED8~1.IMA. Not ROMED8~2.IMA! Did you try it too? Pay attention to the exact file name!
  16. Dolpa

I updated the BIOS and BMC when I changed the CPU from Naples to Milan. The recommended procedure in the FAQ/How to Support AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series Processor with ROME series motherboard? You must enable CSM legacy boot in the BIOS to access the DOS USB drive, at the DOS prompt type “socflash.exe...
  17. Dolpa

The BMC can be update via webGUI or via socflash with DOS boot. Howto is here. Where did you find the v3.24 BIOS? Latest on the AsrockRack website is v3.20.
  18. Dolpa

I have the same issue. My previous CPU was 7451 and the System Inventory tab was fine (almost). Now I have 7443P with BIOS 3.20 and BMC 1.19 and the System Inventory tab is totally empty. Unfortunately AsrockRack support is totally useless. Waiting for a BMC update. :rolleyes:
  19. Dolpa

ASUS HYPER M.2 X16 GEN 4 CARD on Supermicro H11Dsi MB

I have this card in my ROMED8-2T and it's working fine. I tried it on Windows too but currently I use it on Linux. Please Note: You sould set the PCIe SLOT speed to x4x4x4x4 in the BIOS for work all NVME because by default all SLOT is x16 that means You will see only the first NVME or nothing...
  20. Dolpa

Gigabyte MZ32-AR0 does not start

Hi, Try to clear browser cache datas for for the MegaRAC IP or DNS name. Restart the browser. Also try to clear CMOS or remove the battery for a short time and insert it back again while the system is powered off.