Search results

1. R

question

Hi! the intel xeon phi is compatible for video editing and editing audio studio? If I buy a Supermicro motherboard with two CPU sockets do I have to buy two Intel xeon phi or do I need one? as I would like to make a virtualization computer with vmware to work remotely with other people using...
  2. R

Question!

Hi! I would like to know if there is a shop site where they sell only rack servers of any type 1U 2U, 4U etc ... without a motherboard. Then I would like to know another site where they sell server motherboards I usually saw 2U or 4U multi node processor rack servers. if you know of the sites...
  3. R

Question

hi! I'm making a quote for me a server computer, here are the components: Motherboard: Intel S1200SPSR HDD: 4TB Video card: Nvidia P2000 framework RAM: 16 or 32GB DDR4 PSU: I don't know give me advice CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270 v6 Sound Card: I need to buy an internal or external USB sound card...
  4. R

info please

Hi! I noticed in your site Of motherboards based on CPU ARM. I would like to buy one i would like to do a pc workstation With motherboards at Es: Cavium ThunderX2 etc ... where do you buy online? Thanks for your feedback.
  5. R

new workstation computer desktop

Hi!! My name is Riccardo I'm appassionate of computer and general tehnology On the site I saw this computer SUPERMICRO SYS-5038K-I-ES1 – INTEL XEON PHI X200 . I do video editing and graphic designers. This computer is suitable for mè? It has 72 cpu cores. In the motherboard you can insert a...