Search results

1. A

Monero Mining Performance

@Patrick I'm using Dwarfpool, but the optimal CPU settings wouldn't change depending on the pool right?
  2. A

Also I'm still only getting 82% CPU utilization overall so I ran mstat, turns out vCPUs 0-17 are only running at 70% - how do I fix this or set the affinity? vCPUs 18-35 are running at 95%, which I assume is normal? Not sure if this is related to the NUMA node configuration:
  3. A

thanks, do you know what are the best settings for the Wolf CPU miner on Patrick's Docker images?
  4. A

Hi @Patrick - I read all 25 pages on this thread, and thought it might make sense to list the lscpu output, to help determine what is the best configuration whenever you get a chance. I did get a 20-25% boost from 820 h/s to 1000 h/s which is nice, just by adding support for large pages with...
  5. A

Thanks that would be great, enjoy the slopes! The specs for this processor say there is 30MB smart cache, so that would mean 15 threads right? Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2670 v3 (30M Cache, 2.30 GHz) Product Specifications And is there anyway for now to stop and start the miner manually once...
  6. A

@Patrick thank you so much for making this easy to deploy and test, I don't have much Linux experience so these Docker containers are great :) I'm running the Dwarfpool miner version on a spare AWS instance (d2.8xlarge w/ 36 vCPUs - Intel Xeon E5-2676v3 2.4GHz): EC2 Instance Types – Amazon Web...