Search results

1. A

HP V1910-24G / 3Com U 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch JE006A Thread

I've been scouring ebay and don't know if I'm looking at the right products. Can someone recommend a CHEAP SFP module that's compatible with the 1910's? I've got a 1910-24G and 1910-16G that I want to connect via the SFP ports.
  2. A

C6100 fan always at full speed without any load

Here's what I used to set the threshold to 1000: ipmitool sensor thresh 'FCB FAN1' lcr 1000 ipmitool sensor thresh 'FCB FAN2' lcr 1000 ipmitool sensor thresh 'FCB FAN3' lcr 1000 ipmitool sensor thresh 'FCB FAN4' lcr 1000
  3. A

Dell C6100 XS23-TY3 Plans - What are you using yours for?

I've already started playing with OpenStack and will probably check out CloudStack and Proxmox VE as well at some point. The nice thing about having the IPMI is being able to test bare metal provisioning. The main things I want to be able to do is brush up on provisioning, both physical and...
  4. A

FS - Nine (9) IBM M1015 Controllers - $85 each

All 9 cards have been sold. All of you should have tracking numbers, if not the items themselves. If you have any questions, please send me a PM.
  5. A

I'm giving back in my own way :) I don't sell stuff for a living and just want to find a home for them. It's found money as far as I'm concerned. Here's a pic for some proof.
  6. A

Sorry, no references. I just stumbled on this place when trying to figure out what to do with the two I kept. I'm just trying to give back for the help I received. I didn't realize these cards were so popular. They've been sitting in a box for months and probably never would have been used...
  7. A

Sold!! These were pulled from brand new IBM servers that just rolled in the door. They were replaced in those systems with something a little more robust. Includes full height bracket. I kept two for myself and flashed them to IT mode and I've had no issues. The price is $85 each including...