Search results

1. A

[Solved] LSI 9341-8i L2/L3 Cache Error.

Thanks again for your guys help again! :) -Apil
  2. A

Yay, after newest driver is installed, and reboot, then no more "Pop up" from MegaRAID with errors, and everything seems fine! :):):):):):)
  3. A

Tried another reboot. And everything seem to work now, access the raid now, browse the files etc, but except im getting this: Maybe i should try to downgrade the FW ? [Edit] Trying to update the driver in windows now. -Apil
  4. A

I just tried to update the Firmware on the raid card, and it seemed to have done something. Now the error dosnt come anymore, and i get the raid in windows. So that is something. Though now MegaRaid is giving me this : Any thoughts ?
  5. A

I tested this both enabled, and disabled, and didnt change anything :(
  6. A

Is this it ? If needed i can provide some more SS's. Thanks again :) -Apil
  7. A

Yea that makes sense, i just thought that since this is the 9341 version, and not the 9361, then there was no ram/cache on the board, and there for it utilized the ram as memeory or the cache of the cpu, since it has no dedicated memeory. By the way, sorry for my bad english, and lack of...
  8. A

Yea i can still access the <ctrl - p> after this error, i was looking around there yesterday, and didnt find anything interesting. Do you know what option in there, to disable/enable ? Els ill try to have a look around again :) The server is a Dell T20 that i pull out, and placed in a custom...
  9. A

I agree, the first thing i did, was to try and google it, and got absolutely nothing. Do you have any idea, how i check if the read/write cache is enabled/disabled ? Is is a jumper on the board, or a bios setting ? Any ideas :) ? Best regards Apil
  10. A

Hi Tom. Thanks for your reply. The only option i have to replace it, is to buy a brand new one, so its not that easy. Here i have some doubts, of what will happen to the excisting raid, if i replace the card ? Its a raid 5 with 8 disks, and all disks seems to be fine. But again, i cannot open...
  11. A

Hi! :) I have just experienced what i presume is a hardware malfunctioning on my Sas9341-8i raid card. While server was running, the raid suddenly got alot of I/O errors from a program running, that was writing to the raid, and then the raid disappeared in windows. After reboot, i now get I/O...