Search results

1. L

Xpenology - your account has been disabled please contact your administrator

LOL Yes I'm a newbie. Do you have another suggestion that I can try. Or is this forum only for advanced people. If so I understand maybe you can suggest another Forum where newbies can get help?
  2. L

the USB stick that i put the DSM on does that have the file with the password or does it get put on one of my internal drives? What would the password file be named. is it something simple like password?
  3. L

is there another type Of Media Server OS you can suggest that is similar to xpenology ?
  4. L

Does anyone have an fix for me please I feel bad my friends server is out of comission
  5. L

can't login: I had my friends DSM at myplace to insert an addition HD. I booted it up just to make sure it boots then when my friend took it home we can search and find the DSM in the Assistant however when we click to connect url can’t find page. Any suggestions pleaseI had my friends DSM at...