Search results

1. N

[FS][US-TX] 8x Mikrotik S+RJ10 modules

Hi Everyone, If anyone is interested, I am selling 8x Mikrotik S+RJ10 modules. Asking $55 each OBO. Shipping in the U.S. will be ~$10 (prefer to ship domestically w/ USPS priority with tracking and signature confirmation). I will be shipping from Austin TX, so if you are local we can try to...
  2. N

WTB: E5 v4 22 cores (broken, for parts)

Hi, Long shot, but does anyone have some broken e5 v4 cpus with 22 cores, they would be willing to sell for a low price? I'm looking to remove the die, so the cpu does not need to be working. If anyone knows which models share the same dies as the e5-2699v4 that would be interesting as well...
  3. N

FS: (2x64GB) Samsung DDR4-2400 lrdimms

Hi Everyone, If anyone is interested, I am selling two 64GB Samsung ddr4 lrdimm modules. Model #: M386A8K40BM1-CRC Asking $600 $580 each, OBO. Hoping to sell both together. Shipping in the U.S. will be about $10 (Prefer to ship domestically). I will be shipping from Minneapolis (USPS...
  4. N

FS: Vega 56

Hi Everyone, I have a Vega 56 that is lying around not being used. I don't think I will be using it in the foreseeable future so seeing if anyone here is interested in buying. Was used for about a month for mining on and off. Never overvolted, flashed Vega 64 bios. Asking $400, OBO. Shipping...
  5. N

FS: (4x64GB) Samsung DDR4-2133 lrdimms

Hi Everyone, I recently upgraded the memory on my workstation, so I'm selling the modules which were previously installed. Selling 4 64GB Samsung ddr4 lrdimm modules. These were working great when installed; hoping to sell all 4 together. Model #: M386A8K40BM1-CPB Asking $650 each, OBO...
  6. N

FS: (4x8GB) Kingston DDR4-2133 Registered ECC

Hi Everyone, I have 4 8GB Kingston ddr4 ram modules to sell. These were used for about a month before I upgraded the ram modules on my workstation. I'm hoping to sell all 4 together. Model #: KVR21R15S4/8 Asking $65 each, OBO. Shipping in the U.S. will be about $10 (will ship USPS with...
  7. N

WTB 4xM386A8K40BM1-CPB Samsung DDR4 modules

Hi, I'm looking for this particular module (64gb quad rank load reduced rdimm 2133). In US and can pay via paypal. Thanks!