Search results

1. C

Comparison: Intel i350-T4 Genuine vs Fake

I was able to install the I350 in my Windows machine and through the GUI updated to all the Intel versions. I can’t shutdown my unRAID server for several more days, but I’ll know when I test it eventually. craigr
  2. C

Comparison: Intel i350-T4 Genuine vs Fake

I just got a legit Dell I350-4 and am wondering if anyone has figured out how to cross flash to Intel firmware? Many functions of the Intel BootUtil.EXE for Dos as well as the Intel BOOTUTILW64E.EXE for Windows 64 work, and the software can identify the card, but neither can report a "Version."...
  3. C

Flashing HP H220 SAS card to latest FW

Can the "Board Name" be changed and what's the comand for that? I'd like to make mine something custom instead of the default "H220," perhaps "unRAID" for example. Also, I was not able to flash my card with one comand. I had to erase first (-e 6) and then use sas2flash.efi version 14...
  4. C

Tutorial: Updating IBM M1015/LSI 9211-8i Firmware on UEFI Systems

ZzBloopzZ, thanks for the awesome UEFI updated procedure. I had long ago crossflashed my two IBM M1015 cards in DOS, but since then, every time I wanted to update the firmware I had to pull the cards and put them into an old machine that didn't have a UEFI BIOS. I could never get UEFI to work...