Search results

1. Z

Ruckus R600 Wireless ZoneFlex Access Points - $69 each volume available.

I have pretty basic wifi needs. My internet is only 100/20 with only 2 people using it. My Asus setup is becoming less and less reliable though.
  2. Z

Got it, thanks. Some of the posts I was reading made it sound like only certain r600s were compatible with the unleashed firmware.
  3. Z

Can the unleashed firmware be flashed on these? I've been looking in to Ruckus lately after trying out some Unifi APs, but returning them after being very disappointed.
  4. Z

Another new coin that I mined for fun, talk about a ride.

Mined about a million before the difficulty skyrocketed. Maybe they'll be worth a penny or two in a couple of years :) Back when DOGE first launched, I mined a couple of million. I had most of them sitting in cryptsy, which eventually shut down and stole all of them. Earlier this month that...
  5. Z

STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Could you pm with access details?
  6. Z

FS QEYA ES (e5-2667v3) & X9SRi Server Motherboard - Used

Hey everyone, I have a bit of hardware laying around that I have collected over the last couple months. Here is the first bit of it for sale. I have included my username in the images as I know I haven't posted much. I'm mainly a website browser not poster :) First off is a QEYA ES processor...
  7. Z

Sold Sold Sold

Do you still have some 4tb hdds you will be adding to the mix?