Search results

1. B

[USA-FL][FS] New/Open Box Dell Server Gear

Thank you so much for your response. Yeah I'll see if I can sell them elsewhere for this price then
  2. B

My prices must be really off to get nothing but laugh reacts, but I'm honestly not confident on the prices so I'm just starting high and dropping down till I sell them. I'm willing to take offers here through PayPal Goods & Services. I have a lot of things I want to get rid of to make space...
  3. B

Hey all, I have a bunch of server gear, switches, etc. for sale. Some of these have only been opened to find out the contents of the boxes, but none of them have been used and are otherwise new. I am willing to go down on some of these prices, so feel free to ask! I also have a variety of...
  4. B

Sever Gear Value Help

Yeah, it's been hard to find this stuff in the same condition I have them in. I'll probably have to check again.
  5. B

Sever Gear Value Help

Hey guys, I have some open box Server gear I was looking to sell, but I want to make sure I get a fair price for them. Any idea how much I should sell the following for? Dell: S4048-ON N1124T-ON VEP4600 Sonicwall NSA 2600 N4032F I also have 4 Panduit DP486X88TGY Patch Panels Any help is...