SAMSUNG 16GB PC4-2133P PC4-17000R DDR4 REG-ECC DIMM M393A2G40DB0-CPB - 50$ Each!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Jeesh! those 32GB! glad I didn't see them would have had to buy them up ha ha.

abq

May 23, 2015
Great deal on both 16gb and 32gb sticks, thank you for sharing !

dicecca112

Feb 10, 2016
Anyone get there's yet? I recieved mine, but they were the wrong model number and one was covered with what looks like TIM for a CPU

raileon

Jun 22, 2016
Anyone get there's yet? I recieved mine, but they were the wrong model number and one was covered with what looks like TIM for a CPU
Is it a different model but same specs or something completely different?

Mine just got shipped yesterday. No tracking number. I asked for the tracking number early this morning but no response. I'm getting a bad feeling about these. The seller seemed so normal when I was speaking with him on Sunday.

dicecca112

Feb 10, 2016
The model is close but not exact and its not on the SuperMicro support list for memory. Couple that with the TIM on the modules and I asked to return which he did approve and give me a label to ship back. I wonder if they had similar memory and shipped the wrong ones, or where just lazy and took the images from somewhere else. I try not to think that everyone is out to get me, but sometimes you have to wonder. Bad luck all around today, had a bracket for Corsair Watercooler from Asustek for a Narrow ILM socket and it was twisted and wrapped beyond belief. Who ships a thin metal bracket in a non-padded USPS envelope. The padded mailers for Priority are free from USPS.

raileon

Jun 22, 2016
Mine just got shipped yesterday. No tracking number. I asked for the tracking number early this morning but no response. I'm getting a bad feeling about these. The seller seemed so normal when I was speaking with him on Sunday.
My 32GB sticks came in today. Oddly taped box with no return address on it. Tried looking up the tracking number out of curiosity but the USPS system seems to be down at the moment.

Ram is the right model. Tiny bit of thermal grease here and there. No blood splatter anywhere. Think I'm gonna call this one a win and not ask anymore questions.