FS: Brand New Ubiquiti US-16-XG (SOLD)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
Price: $475 shipped (PayPal) or $450 picked up in the DC Metro region SOLD

I am looking to sell my brand new/unopened Ubiquiti US-16-XG (newest revision) as I no longer need it for my network configuration. The price above includes shipping to the lower 48.

A little history...I originally had one of these (see my previous sale post) that was board revision 4. I contacted Ubiquiti about replacing it (even outside of the warranty period) and after proving that the unit was defective with a known flawed board, they agreed to replace it for free (I had to pay to ship it to them).

Known shipped prices at retailers: (all prices are as of 2/10)
  • eurodk.com = $540.83
  • amazon = $538.90
  • newegg = $539.00
  • bhvideo = $539.99

Attachments

Last edited:

Jeff Robertson

Oct 18, 2016
Chico, CA
That would be a rev 13 board or newer (can tell by the box art). Rev 13 fixed all of the port issues they were having as far as I can tell. If I didn't have two I would purchase it, great switches, only pull about 17W! GLWS.

Reactions: Geran

Mo2

Nov 6, 2018
That would be a rev 13 board or newer (can tell by the box art). Rev 13 fixed all of the port issues they were having as far as I can tell. If I didn't have two I would purchase it, great switches, only pull about 17W! GLWS.
How can you tell? I was looking at a few in store, but couldn't tell what revision it was.

Jeff Robertson

Oct 18, 2016
Chico, CA
How can you tell? I was looking at a few in store, but couldn't tell what revision it was.
The image on the box. They removed the unifi logo on the newer revisions. I've had quite a few of these and I think rev 11 on fixed almost all issues. I'm running a rev 13 at home and haven't had a single issue.

Reactions: Mo2