eBay - $10 off $10 code

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Damn, you are really stocking up with parts for those boxes :)
well, it's my main router for everything and every one in the house. without internet access, I can't get work done (consultant), the kids can't do homework (websites the schools use), and the wife can't watch Buddha on Netflix (happy wife, happy life?). so, yeah, it's worth having spares.

i grew up without the internet and was introduced to it a lot later since I grew up outside the US. i still remember what that was like and when mobile phones were only for the wealthy, and people still used libraries. some times i miss the simpler life... but for now, i need spare power supplies for this most vital piece of electronics that glues my home and family to the rest of the world.

nezach

Oct 14, 2012
well, it's my main router for everything and every one in the house. without internet access, I can't get work done (consultant), the kids can't do homework (websites the schools use), and the wife can't watch Buddha on Netflix (happy wife, happy life?). so, yeah, it's worth having spares.

i grew up without the internet and was introduced to it a lot later since I grew up outside the US. i still remember what that was like and when mobile phones were only for the wealthy, and people still used libraries. some times i miss the simpler life... but for now, i need spare power supplies for this most vital piece of electronics that glues my home and family to the rest of the world.
I hear you, I have pfSense running in a VM and no matter when I take it down for maintenance someone is going to complain. That's why I am moving it to a physical box, less software, less patching, less downtime.

I_D

Aug 3, 2017
I hear you, I have pfSense running in a VM and no matter when I take it down for maintenance someone is going to complain. That's why I am moving it to a physical box, less software, less patching, less downtime.
That's exactly why I still run a seperate R210 II for my pfsense.