WTS/WTT/WTB: components, combos, servers etc.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kham31

Jan 3, 2013
Here's the lists of stuff I'm selling/looking for. These will be updated from time to time so check back periodically. All items are negotiable so feel free to throw out offers if you want. All monetary transactions will be through Paypal or cash if you're picking them up locally. Let me know if you want more pics or more detailed info on any item and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I'm located in the 95822 area code for local pickups.

Heatware: rkirkham

LOOKING FOR
Microsoft Surface Pro 128GB
Nexus 7 Tablet

FOR SALE

Intel i5 3570K w/ HSF $170 shipped

Intel Xeon 3460 w/ HSF $100 shipped

AMD 4850/Foxconn A74MX/4GB Kingston RAM/Thermaltake TR2 COMBO $50 shipped

HighPoint Rocketraid 3520 PCIE x8 card $75 shipped

Antec NSK1380 $40 shipped

3GB (3x1) Corsair 1866MHz DDR3 RAM $15 shipped

Last edited:

leagle

Jan 1, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I have a few of those backplanes and they have never given me any problems. Do you have all of the little, impossible to find screws that hold the drives to the sleds? If so, I'll take it.

mrkrad

Oct 13, 2012
did you add that heatsink yourself? I've been looking for a 40mm hole to hole super-duper copper heatsink. That card looks real nice is it POWERPC or MIPS?

kham31

Jan 3, 2013
I added a few new things. As always, feel free to make offers.
@mrkrad - that heatsink was added by the previous owner. I had been using it with 6 Western Digital Greens with no issues but I just don't have any use for it anymore.