EU Supermicro X9QR7-TF+ QUAD LGA-2011 @ 210€!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nephri

Sep 23, 2015
Paris, France
nice one. but hard to find a compatible chassis. I did'nt know where to start for this.
Second negative point, too less PCIe slots.

But very nice option for go to 4 CPU....

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Too bad the seller for the MB and CPUs won't ship to the USA, otherwise I would have definitely ordered one.
Freight forwarders 'Shipito' have a warehouse in Rastenfeld, , Austria.

You could sign up, have freight forwarded there and send goods to USA if you like.

Many people here use freight forwarders to send goods outside the US.

Returns could be a bummer with sending stuff long distance.

michathe

Feb 25, 2016
Hello, does it mean a normal PSU would be good for this MB? Thanks!
yes works fine but make sure that you have enough power and enough 8 Pin CPU connectors

Or use 8 Pin GPU to 8 Pin CPU adaptors, if you know what you are doing you could Change the Polarity of the 8 Pin GPU connektor and use it without an adaptor.:D

Reactions: maxermaxer

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
yes works fine but make sure that you have enough power and enough 8 Pin CPU connectors

Or use 8 Pin GPU to 8 Pin CPU adaptors, if you know what you are doing you could Change the Polarity of the 8 Pin GPU connektor and use it without an adaptor.:D
Thanks!

clonardo

Sep 17, 2013
Not to thread jack, but I have one of the 2U cases (CSE-828TQ-R1K43LPB) with <1year of use sitting in the garage for the past 2 years. Pretty sure I have the rails, but not 100% certain. I'm in NY. If anyone wants to make me an offer, feel free to PM me.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016

Hello Michathe. Can you direct me to some sort of webpage that can explain how to use GPU pins for CPU without an adaptor? Thanks a lot in advance!

michathe

Feb 25, 2016
Hello Michathe. Can you direct me to some sort of webpage that can explain how to use GPU pins for CPU without an adaptor? Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi,

Here you have a picture of the connectors: https://i.stack.imgur.com/M3aeL.png

Yust simply cut the conector off and resolve it so you have the same polarity as the ESP connector;)

Its a little bit scrappy but works fine.;)

You could also by some ESP extensions and mod them so you still have a Original power supply.

AdamTheGreat

Jun 5, 2016

Where can you purchase these adapters? Most mothers don't have more than two 8 pin cpu connectors. Need four for this board...