Recent content by youddha

1. Y

12gen N-series Nas motherboard (topton, cwwk, ... )

Yeah but I'm getting temperature above 40°c on one of the slot quite consistently. Which trigger the default warnings in unraid. I thought it was due to the drive but after swapping them it seems to be location based.
  2. Y

Anyone found a solution for nvme radiators/heatsink ? Not sure how to fit 2 of them side by side...
  3. Y

I second that, the corsair RM550x is n°1 if you can find it. Then your best second option is the "be quiet Pure Power 11 FM 550W" with only 1 more watt lost at load below 20w compare to the rm550x. The "be quiet" psu it much easier to find and almost/just as good. Of course this is only if you...
  4. Y

I would say passive cooling might be possible, i have the n305 running since 2 or 3 weeks now with a noctua nh-u9s (totaly overkill) and the cpu temperatures are never above 30°c (with fan to the absolute minimum). I'm fairly sure that with the n100 and a proper passive radiator plus good case...
  5. Y

Hey ! So I see you have change the default ["smart"] settings for the case Fans in the BIOS. But my board does not seem to run the fans (i have noctua PWMs like u). Are you able to collect the MOBO/CASE temperature via BIOS and, more importantly, do you see it changing ? On my side I can access...
  6. Y

I'm running unraid 6.12.6, not sure about the kernel version
  7. Y

Received my n305 board today! - Swapped it in my previous build (i had a N6005 mobo before) unraid booted like it was nothing. - Everything is here and working fine, even the hw acceleration/transcoding in plex is working ! (Meaning: i can comfirm that the solution for hw transcoding is the...
  8. Y

"CWWK pc store" on Ali has a great offer right now (dec 2023) for the board: https://a.aliexpress.com/_EI7VDTL. "Great" compare to other resellers. 223€ for the N305 with the cheap[est] fan (after EU VAT price rebate). I haven't seen better elsewhere. The seller is responsive in the chat.
  9. Y

When I ordered ,they were the only vendor to sell it on AliExpress, topton and kingnovy store have only recently added it to their store. Also I think that CWWK is the manufacturer and Topton is "just" a popular reseller. At least that's what I understood from reading about the n6005 board. It...
  10. Y

Topton 'NAS' motherboard.

Hey, @Steffe has created a new discussion dedicated to that board. I replied to your question over there, i had the same question and asked CWWK too
  11. Y

Great let's discuss our builds over there ! Thanks
  12. Y

Thanks for creating that thread. I ordered one from cwwk store (on AliExpress) still waiting of course. On the other thread i saw someone asking about the "motherboard" version vs. the "NAS" version. It was also unclear to me so I asked CWWK. Basically the NAS version comes with a fan (115x) and...
  13. Y

Just gonna put that here: CWWK N100/i3-N305 six-bay NAS monster board/4x 2.5G/6x SATA3.0/2x M.2 NVMe/115X radiator ITX board type motherboard, successor mobo seems to have been released few day ago by CWWK (dec 2023), good news bad news... we will see !