Recent content by Xplode

1. X

Monero Mining Performance

I've done some testing on my 1950X today, hashrate is very good and power usage isn't as high as i expected. The CPU is boosting to 3.7ghz by itself and staying there without problems. The whole system is idling at 80-100w so 200w during mining isn't bad thinking about the 180w TDP.
  2. X

Monero Mining Performance

I will have some numbers on monday/tuesday (waiting for motherboard and ram to get here)
  3. X

Norco RPC 4224 and SFF-8087 cable compatibility issue?

Yeah it was great finding that those angled cables works perfectly! Now i just need to figure out how to get a new backplane because one of them is dead, Norco doesn't answer my email anymore :mad:
  4. X

I got a full refund from the seller that sold me the bad cables :) For testing 2 new cables with angled SFF 8087 was ordered 1 week ago from eBay, i got them today and found they work perfectly! I have ordered another 4 cables to have a full set
  5. X

I would like to confirm this problem with my NORCO RPC 4224 case too, i had 8 cheap ebay type cables, none worked! What's weird is that all 8 cables work as long as they aren't connected to the backplanes in the 4224 I bought some quality cables locally and they work right away! The cables i...