xoxer's latest activity

• X
    xoxer replied to the thread Topton 'NAS' motherboard..
    Thank you OhMyNo to share that bios. I attached few screenshot from bios to allow compare it with yours bios pages:
    • chipset1.jpg
    • chipset2.jpg
    • chipset3.jpg
    • chipset4.jpg
  • X
    I am providing a modified bios for the BKHD BK-NAS-N5105 board based on the bios available at this address: BKHD N5105 1338-NAS The...
  • X
    Hi Guys, I am on holiday now but I hope next week I will help you.
  • X
    I have modded bios right now so I have access to Chipset -> PCH-IO Configuration -> HD Audio Configuration but disabling LAN should be...
  • X
    This is really annoying, especially during testing and frequent launches. If anyone knows the solution to this problem, I would be...
  • X
    I will have to buy a new/better wattmeter. Again, the wattmeter started showing the consumption in idle mode of about 9W (60PF), but...
  • X
    Small update: I did one more test to check how many watts are consumed by devices that are not in use (no peripherals or video, sound...
  • X
    I don't know how jit-010101 achieved this and I would be grateful if you could share what exact BIOS settings it has. I managed to...
    • 1710764079432.png
    • 1710764126765.png
    • 1710764225585.png
    • 1710764322481.png
  • X
    I checked Unraid forum but link to bios file is broken. Is there any other place where I can find modded bios?
  • X
    Guys, I'm not sure if this answers my questions. My board is BKHD, Model BK-NAS-N5105, Chipset 1338NP-NAS-MB and when I look closer I...
  • X
    Hi All, I have BKHD BK-NAS-N5105 (BKHD N5105 1338-NAS). At the moment I am testing this board based on Windows 11, but eventually I...