Recent content by writerinserepeat

1. W

Overclocked 128cores Epyc workstation WR cinebench r23, corona bench and randomX

Love all the work you've done on this. I finally picked up my Gigabyte board back in January for my two 7702s. It's a nice board and set up but now I think I'm gonna sell the whole thing because...well...I never really ever use it! All my work has moved to MacOS, and this setup is a waste in...
  2. W

Overclocked 128cores Epyc workstation WR cinebench r23, corona bench and randomX

Thanks mirrormax...I'll reach out to him. At the very least, perhaps he can tell us when they expect the boards to be available in the US. Maybe they're timing widespread availability for the Milan launch.
  3. W

Same here. Would like to find a US seller. So far, it's only available from German resellers.
  4. W

Supermicro H12SSL boards listed on website

Here we are - closing in on September - and still no sign of an H12DSi-NT or equivalent dual socket stand alone motherboard line. Maybe it's too close to the (drop in compatible) Milan launch, and they're holding back some new dual offerings for that CPU line's launch. It's troubling though...
  5. W

Supermicro H12SSL boards listed on website

Same here. I'd like to updgrade my H11DSi-NT to an H12 dual socket version. Fingers crossed they release this line, as well. Oddly enough, I googled the H12 version, and this page at SM popped up under images: https://www.supermicro.com/products/Product_Naming_Convention/Naming_MBD_AMD.cfm...