Recent content by willko

1. W

Supermicro H11SSL-I-O only heartbeat light, no system power light

@Timo - Ouch - sorry to hear that. I'm also using the Noctua cooler (U14S TR4-SP3) too... This is a mobo /cpu from China, bought of ebay for a great price,.. but here I am. :) In *frustration* I (somewhat gently) played with the cooler, wiggling it,.. trying to apply a bit of pressure to the...
  2. W

Supermicro H11SSL-I-O only heartbeat light, no system power light

Hi all,... so I have an H11SSL-I and it is behaving exactly as OP described.. I get the BMC LED blinking,.. but no power LED. I can access BMC, but BIOS will not boot Did anyone ever resolve this as a "known issue" or was it the case the boards just died...?
  3. W

LSI RAID Controller - HBA Equivalency Mapping

Hi SebastianMWS, hope all is well - I'll try an answer your questions as best I can. Not really :o, the IBM process seems to be batched in a similar way so I just copied the methodology. TBH, I'm sure you're correct re: single run and it sounds as if you know a heck of a lot more than me on...
  4. W

LSI RAID Controller - HBA Equivalency Mapping

LSI 3444E flash procedure First post :) I joined after a search for info on the illusive LSI 3444E HBA (or IBM SAS HBA 25R8060) and found all the info I need to flash the controller via previous posts from enlightened members - THANKS!!! I thought I'd post a brief synopsis of the procedure...